Business Planning Liaison with Financial Institutions
- We can help you in registration of individual (proprietary), partnership, and corporate business entities.
- We can help you in getting business plans prepared and tailored to your financial situation and size.
- We help you in preparing financial proposals for financial institutions.
- We prepare projected financial statements.
- We prepare projected working capital needs and cash flow statements.
- We prepare budgets based on your growth forecasts.
- For new business start-ups, we can assist in choosing appropriate software, hardware and setting up books at your office if you would like to do your own bookkeeping.
If you are thinking of setting up a business or if you already have a business, let us help you in getting your business plan done. We can help you in registration of individual (proprietary), partnership, and corporate business entities. We have expertise in providing assistance in setting up your business, financial planning and all aspects of the day-to-day business operations.
A business plan is a formal statement of business goals, reasons they are attainable, and plans for reaching them. It may also contain background information about the organization or team attempting to reach those goals. We assist individuals, partnerships and companies on their business planning process. We help individuals in company registration. We can prepare custom documents and proposal to suit their specific needs. Helping you with you business start-up needs. Doing business can be complex to register and managing your accounting records. We offer a wide range of support for financial planning, management and processing for your small or mid-sized business.
If you are looking for business planning services in Surrey, BC, please contact us at 604-594-6032 or send us an email at [email protected].